Narooma was named by televisions longest travelling weather presenter, channels 9’s Steve Jacobs and Natalia Cooper who has taken over from Steve Jacobs as one of the best places to visit in Australia.
Of course Narooma was named with its clear blue water, world class fishing, beautiful Wagonga Inlet, oysters, bodalla cheese, Montague Island, Snorkelling the seals and whale watching.
Montague Island, Whale Watching and Snorkelling with the Seals Packages:
Our tour options consist of:
- Morning Montague Island Tour
- Afternoon Montague Island Tour
- Evening Montague Island Penguin Tour
- Whale Watching
- Snorkelling with the Seals
- Montague Island Tour and Snorkel with the Seals
We include free whale watching with all our Montague Island Tours, including the Evening Penguin Tour.