Montague Island has some of the best snorkelling and dive sites on the Eastern Coast due to its abundance of marine life, including the largest seal colony in NSW, sea turtles, dolphins, and array of different types of fish. Get up close and personal with the playful seals and see a vast range of marine mammal in their natural environment. Montague Island Adventures provides everything you need for snorkelling with the seals at Montague Island, including wetsuit, fins, mask & snorkel. Its the perfect addition to a Montague Island Tour!
View the large seal colonies and bird life as we approach the Island. We also offer the chance to go snorkelling with the seals in their natural habitat. Understand the heritage and history of Montague Island by taking a tour with a National Parks and Wildlife Ranger. From September to February we also offer a little penguin tour where participants are able to watch the little penguins as they make their way back to shore after a day at sea.
All Montague Island Tours and Snorkel with the seals Includes:
- Guided Tour of Montague Island with a National Parks and Wildlife Ranger including seeing the lighthouse.
- A visit to the largest seal colony in NSW.
- Water, soft drink, tea coffee, hot chocolate and morning or afternoon tea available.
- Free Whale Watching during Whale Watching Season, September to November.
- Snorkel with the playful seals while we anchor up in the calm waters.
- Fins, mask, snorkel, and wetsuits are included.