- Option of 1/2 day morning, afternoon or full day charter aboard Playstation or Nitro privately for yourself, family, with friends or business events. Playstation can take up to 8 people and Nitro up to 24 people but we recommend up to 14 people for 1/2 day fishing charter. Game fishing up to 6 people on Playstation and 10 people on Nitro.
- We can offer some of the best sport and game fishing on the south coast
- 2 purpose built fishing boat Nitro and Playstation. We have a range of charter options such as our private charterboat and can cater for small and large groups.
- We supply all tackle, bait, fishing licence, drinks (water and soft drink) and we will also give you a hand to clean your catch!
- We depart from Yellow Boat Shed, Mill Bay Boat Ramp, Narooma
- We also run shared 1/2 Day fishing charter and Full Day Fishing Charters.
- Charter Fish Narooma uses the latest top quality gear available from our fishing tackle, lures to electronics.
- Sponsored by Daiwa Fishing Tackle Australia, our fishing charters offer the chance to use the latest rods and reels and technology on the market and with.
Our fishing charters are powered by our two charter boats, Playstation & Nitro II:
What is Included:
• All Fishing Tackle & Bait • Ice • Fishing Licence • Drinks (water and soft drink)
• We will give you a hand to clean your catch
We depart in the morning or afternoon from the Yellow Boat Shed, Mill Bay Boat Ramp.
What you will catch on our fishing charters:
Depending on your preference of fishing, either heading to the Island, fishing for King Fish, Bonito, Morwong, and Snapper, or if booking a full day trying the deep water fishing, bottom of the continental shelf to catch a Blue Eye,Tasmania Trumpeter and Hapuku or a varied of other deep sea species. Or fish the surface for pelagic and game fish, Tuna, Marin, sharks.